Sunday, September 27, 2009

Coca Cola Glass at McDonald's

Coca Cola Glass

Do you still remember the Coca Cola glass launched at McDonald's last year in the celebration of Beijing Olympics 2008? Now the Coca Cola glass is back! and this time it comes in a different colors of glasses. The Coca Cola glass will be launch at October 2009 only at McDonald's, you can avail the glass by purchasing any kind of value meal just add 25.00 pesos and then you'll have the Coca Cola glass. To those McDonald's happy meal or promo items collector like me, I'm sure you're all excited too to purchase this Coca Cola glasses. I wonder how the Coca cola glasses will be look like? OK let's wait and see, as long as I can get an information about the said promo I'll keep you updated guys.

McDonald's Coca Cola Beijing 2008 Olympic Glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment