What more do we know about Hamburgers?
Hamburgers are usually a feature of fast food restaurants. There's so many different types of burgers at several restaurants but what are the differences of McDonalds Restaurant burgers? There are 11 types of burgers in McDonalds Restaurant and these are the following,..
1. Bigmac Sandwich is the biggest McDonalds sandwich consisting of 2 layers of ground beef patties, special "Mac" sauce and a thousands of Island dressing such as shredded lettuce, a couple slices of golden cheese, 2 slice of pickles, re-hydrated onions, all served on a three part sesame seed bun. This burger is one of the the world's top selling hamburger and also this is the most favorite of large men.
2. Double Quarter Pounder Sandwich is the newest burger launched at McDonalds, just like Quarter Pounder Sandwich it contains beef quarter pound patty, 2 slice of pickles, raw onion, ketchup, mustard, two slices of cheese and includes another patty of the same proportions. This is the upgrade version of Quarter Pounder Sandwich. When you eat this make sure your tummy is empty because it has 2 pcs. beef quarter pond patty that makes it full and heavy. This is the most expensive burger in McDonalds with a reasonable price.
3. Quarter Pounder Sandwich this burger comprises a beef quarter pound patty, 2 slice of pickles, raw onion, ketchup, mustard, two slices of cheese and toast sesame seed bun. This is one of the best seller burgers before Double Quarter Pounder launched at McDonalds.
4. Double Cheeseburger Sandwich was originally offered as a promotional item, and was later on added to the regular menu. Just like Cheese burger it contains ground beef patty with ketchup, mustard, a 2 slice of pickle, re-hydrated onions, on a toasted bun. Added with another patty of the same proportions and a slice of cheese.
5. Double Cheese Burger Deluxe Sandwich is the burger for vegetarian people. It all starts with 2 layer of juicy ground beef patties, add in a couple of slice cheese with shredded lettuce, and mayonnaise.
6. Cheese Burger Sandwich is hamburger containing cheese, ground beef patty with ketchup, mustard, a pickles, re-hydrated onions, on a toasted bun. It is a light meal usually purchases of the common people.
7. Cheese Burger Deluxe Sandwich same as Double Cheese Deluxe but the difference is it has only 1 patty. It contains ground beef patties, a slice of cheese with shredded lettuce, and mayonnaise. Among the other burgers this is my most favorite not only because i love veggies its also enough to full the capacity of my tummy. :D
8. Burger McDo Sandwich is the regular burger, the cheapest and most affordable burger of McDonalds Restaurant. It consists of ground beef patty with special mcdo sauce.
9. Mc Chicken Sandwich is a chicken sandwich, made from 100% white meat chicken, mayonnaise, and shredded lettuce, on a toasted sesame seed bun. It still remains one of the biggest sellers, just behind the Big Mac, and it is usually purchased of the elderly.
10. Fillet-O-Fish Sandwich is the burger made with fish, consist of white fish fillet with tartar sauce and a half slice of cheese, on a steamed bun. Fish sandwich is the best alternatives when you don't want to go meat plus it is low cholesterol and good for a diet.
11. Crispy Chicken Burger a mildly spicy crispy chicken sandwich with mayonnaise. It belongs to 50 McSavers Meal Promo.
NOW, which McDonalds Burgers do you want to crave? While writing this blog it makes me want to eat burgers that's why last night I ate Crispy Chicken Burger,... hhmmm,... Yummy,..!!!!! =b
Note: Upon ordering this burgers in McDelivery Online the Double Quarter Pounder is not yet available. Every value meal comes with regular fries and coke.