Saturday, October 3, 2009

McDonald's Hamburger now serves in Value Meal

Hello guys? whatsup??? I have been into the McDonald's this morning to have a breakfast, I'm expecting for a Coca Cola glass because they told me earlier that they will launch it on October 2 but they didn't. I felt sad that they hold the launching of the Coca Glass but that's OK we can wait aren't we? hehe. Anyway the thing that surprise me this morning is their new burger meal "McDonald's Hamburger Value Meal". I'm surprise when the crew suggest me this new Hamburger value meal, because before this hamburger serves only in ala cart and not in the value meal. And now they already serves the Hamburger in a value meal with fries and coke just like the other Burger value meal.

*image will be posted soon*

This hamburger consist of ground beef patty with ketchup, mustard, a pickles, re-hydrated onions, on a toasted bun.

1 comment:

  1. 2020 ford focus titanium | TITanium Art
    2020 is an interesting titanium engagement rings year stiletto titanium hammer for designers. Tritanium Art. trex titanium headphones We will be aftershokz titanium providing a titanium coating lot of info about this new project.

    ReplyDelete