Tuesday, October 13, 2009

McDonalds Ghost Story

Halloween is coming and of course the story about ghosts and many scary things are in. Since my blog is all about McDonalds I want to share this little story from one of a McDonalds crew. Years ago there is a McDonalds manager who died in the front of McDonalds store here in the Philippines. It happened in a night when the manager is about to go home, when he goes out to the store someone tried to hold-up him when he gave his money the suspect stabbed him and run away. The crews who saw the incident tried to chased the suspect but they didn't caught him, until now the suspect hasn't been found. The McDonalds crew who share this story to me, has a 3rd eye, she told me that the manager is still in that store patrolling around. That manager doesn't received a justice that's why he can't cross over, he can't leave this world. Aside from the manager there is another ghost too, and the other one is in the McDonalds store attic (I don't want to mention which McDonalds store is) I also heard the rumors that in the other McDonalds store there were also ghost wandering. I don't want to scare the McDonalds crews and costumer I just only want to share this story because it's Halloween hehe^^,. I don't think they need to be scared because in this world they are also part of it so having a ghost anywhere even in your house is just a normal thing. Always remember we are not alone, they are here, they are with us, always,... maybe now, maybe there is someone's behind you or sitting next to you sharing McDonalds meal with you. Happy Halloween and share your trick or treat with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment